2017年11月20日星期一

Allow him temporarily anesthetized alcohol

Suddenly the silence I was so used to awake I know the moon outside the window with my soul I'm listening to music day leaves senescence voice beside me long ring quietly like the devil to finish Nike Mercurial Vapor Soccer Shoes nike hypervenom phantom my life my humble soul who at this moment jogs my memory my yellow face and hands callosity kiss or yesterday said goodbye friend who'll miss me at the moment my warm and yesterday said brother friend or that encounter in the way of strange is leaden color color dignified is my I wish to make contact with a hear silence to state I'm not lonely, I like to go out for any walk having a and in the silence after not me.Soul boy Close to
a sudden death, heart, avoid the fear of death.

Every day life is really very fragile, can't afford too much suffering.If I, I die about this, I believe I've too many regrets.I failed to repay my parents for more than Two decades, I haven't given true confidante a complete home.So, basically die, is unquestionably the escape.Time, was my object of contempt.I hate it long, I Nike Mercurial Vapor Soccer Shoes is a luxury, to kill time whenever a desperate escape.So, wasted years, so, time, there isn't much left......The lady left, in his hope is finished, he, with life difficult even grief away., he's only a.Literature, is he died desiring paradise, and he put an end to basically not in the world.

Some prophecy, his stubbornness can not be saved. So, death is his way with the clutter.He wanted, all seemingly beautiful things, then tears Nike Mercurial 2012 before their own destruction.He said, this is within the output of tragedy, suddenly eventually, in a strange way, simply tell him "his every day life is a tragedy".So the boy started cristiano ronaldo shoes to destroy yourself.

Allow him temporarily anesthetized alcohol, give him endless excitement of nicotine, the long black.He was, in a single one, the time ink, writing his ridiculous and sad story.This is actually the best time of a day (two poems) "This is the best duration of a day" this is the ideal time of the day listening to the center with a cloud within the stream forget Xiang dance the wind has become very soft, this really is
the best time of the day at the undulating mountains at the foot of the road walking time stopped the restless nike hypervenom to spring into life this is the ideal time of the day dreams flying far Chi smile blooming and the earth opened arms let green implant future beautiful "road" a road from shallow to deep gradually a verdant face reflection ripples ripple road twists and turns to access all gradually from doubt to click into position on thought the sky road, the street will accommodate all steps of mind. It's months and years go by.

On the mark that it is time for you to erase the traces of "burning too" wake up in the morning and go black. Don't shed my fingers gently touch the sunshine releasef happy hearts.

没有评论:

发表评论