2017年11月1日星期三

When you wear a fresh shirt or a set of pants for a day

Many people these days LOVE to shop at Wal-mart and the mall and K-mart and all these chain stores and think that $20 for any hoodie that barely fits is a great deal. Well, for people who have only $20 to their crampon nike hypervenom name, for example I, believe that it's a total waste of money. In my opinion, used clothing is the way to go. When you wear a fresh shirt or a set of pants for a day, they're used, aren't they?

 After i lived alone, I needed to pay my bills, buy dog and cat food, food for me, repay a tab at the gas station for all the gas and drinks I charged (my truck had terrible mileage), AND support my thrift store habit. Money doesn't grow on trees (literally, it's made of 25% linen and 75% cotton), and that i can not be blowing it all on a footwear or perhaps a purse.

 When I visit the vintage stores within my area, I find a range of clothing that fits my style: cheap jeans, $3 or less a pair; cheap shoes, $2 or less a pair; cheap hoodies (I own over 60 hoodies), $5 or less. I even find hippie clothes! Striped surf bajas that are, brand new, $15-$20, within the thrift store for $2. Batiks which are $15 brand new, in the thrift store for $3. Also, if you like organic looks and earth-friendly products and recycled materials, visit I'm a loyal customer after i have a lot of money to invest, and they've lots of cute clothes and purses!

 TIP: For an inexpensive, cute, lightweight summer dress, and wrap it around you and tie it in the front! It can either be a long, flowing dress, or tie it up by your hip for a shorter, more breathable style (my personal favorite)! Tapestries, I've discovered, may also be used as plenty of different things, like a cute beach blanket, a bedspread, a wall decoration, a curtain, a suitcase (if you tie it like the typical 'hobo' would), or an awesome colorful seat cover inside your car or truck! '' Sometimes, there are also cheap designer clothes within the thrift store! I discovered a pink and gray Baby Phat shirt once. I bought it even though it was too small to fit my jugs, however i have small-jugged mercurial superfly pas cher relatives. It had been $3, and I couldn't pass that up, because arent those activities really expensive new?? I additionally found a red Marlboro hoodie, and I know you gotta smoke a lot of cigarettes to obtain among those, and that i don't smoke NEAR that nuch (that, and I smoke Raves or Sonomas - I get Marlboro or Natural Spirit after i splurge). That hoodie was $1.50 at the thrift store.

 There's even lots of cute purses in the thrift store! They may not be designer (constantly, anyways), but I buy a large amount of my purses there. I saw a pink Baby Phat purse with gold chain at the base mercurial pas cher area of the straps, and their monogram in gold around the front from the purse. It had been $25, and I wanted it SOOOOOOOO BAD. Then, when I got the money for it, I went in there to assert my prize, and it was GONE. I was PISSED. Not overbearingly pissed, cuz it's just a purse, but nonetheless.

没有评论:

发表评论